Monday, December 24, 2007

Raz B of B2K molested latest news and photos

In a tape released to the internet this weekend, B2K member Raz-B and his older brother Ricky Romance accuse the group's svengali Chris Stokes of molestation.

The tape surfaced in the midst of talks surrounding a B2K reality show that would feature Raz-B, Lil' Fizz, and J-Boog. On one clip, Raz (born DeMario Thornton) is on the phone breaking the news to the family of Marques Houston, who is also a protege of Chris Stokes. "It started one day when Chris said, 'Let me touch you,'" Raz-B explains. He says he was only 11 or 12 years-old at the time.

On another clip, Raz's brother Ricky "Romance" Thornton tells his side. "Chris made me take showers with the other boys," he said. "All that little sh-t that my brother was introduced to was brought to me first and I blocked that sh-t."

He went on to say, "I kinda knew what was going on over there and yet I took my brother over to Chris. I didn't protect him."

In another moment, a voice, identified as Stokes', can be heard on speaker phone arguing with Raz. "I don't do that no more," the voice says. "That ain't me. That was us years ago. I don't feel like getting on the phone and fussin' with my cousin."

As founder of TUG entertainment, Chris Stokes was known as the mind behind the boy groups IMX and B2K. He's also directed many of his clients' videos and has since moved into film, writing and directing flicks for Omarion and Marques Houston, including You Got Served and, more recently, Somebody Help Me.

When asked if he thought Stokes molested others, Raz responded, "I can't speak on everybody but I think he did."

Source: sohh.com

TOP PICK: